Instructions for Poster Presenters
Thank you for presenting at ICHS 2022
This page is designed to prepare you for your poster presentation at ICHS 2022. Please visit the page regularly for updates on technical requirements, deadlines and general information.
Who are these guidelines for?
- Presenting authors of paper selected for onsite Poster Presentations, which will be presented in paper format onsite.
As a Poster Presenter* you will need to:
Register for the Conference
A link was emailed to you with the registration instructions. Please refer to the email for further details. If you cannot find it, please check your spam box as well and contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. You can also register on the congress website by clicking Here.
*The requirement to register refers both to Poster Presentations onsite.
IMPORTANT: Paper presenters who have not completed their registration or have not emailed the ICHS 2022 Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm any possible special circumstances by 30 September 2022 (Friday), 23:59 WIT (Western Indonesian Time), will be removed from the Conference’s scientific program.
Preparing a traditional paper poster
The paper posters will be displayed in two shifts. The same posters will be displayed onsite from the morning the shift begins until the end of the shift on the second day. You are kindly asked to remove your poster at the end of your respective shift, on the second day.
- The 1st day will be held on Tuesday, 25 October 2022
- The 2nd day will be held on Wednesday, 26 October 2022
- Your poster will be displayed onsite during the respective two-day period.
Poster Sessions will occur in the afternoon, on Tuesday, 25 October between 14.00-18.00 WIT & in the Morning of Wednesday, 26 October; between 09:30-15:00 WIT. You must be in the poster area to stand by your poster; delegates will walk through and want to ask you questions about your work.
It is also recommended that you stand at your Poster during coffee and lunch breaks.
Paper Poster set-up and removal
Designated poster board numbers were sent to all participants registered for in-person attendance. Unless they contacted the Secretariat before that date to specify that they would not be preparing paper posters. If you have not received it yet, please check your spam box and contact us at email@example.com.
The posters will be located in the Poster Area from Tuesday and Wednesday (25-26 October 2022); per your respective shift.
Please mount and remove the poster per the following schedule:
There will be a poster helpdesk onsite with staff to assist with any issues / questions that may arise.
1st Poster Day:
- If your poster is being displayed during the 1st day Tuesday, 25 October
- Please mount your poster on Tuesday, 25 October during open conference hours 14:00-18:00.
- Please kindly remove your poster after the poster session has concluded on Tuesday, 25 October by 18:45.
*Please note: Posters that are not removed in time, will be removed by the Conference organizers and discarded.
* Please note: Hours are subject to change.
2nd Poster Day:
- If your poster is being displayed during the 2nd day Wednesday, 26 October
- Please mount your poster on Wednesday, 24 October during open conference hours 09:30-15:00.
- Please kindly remove your poster after the poster session has concluded on Wednesday, 26 October by 15:30.
- *Please note: Posters that are not removed in time, will be removed by the congress organizers and discarded.
* Please note: Hours are subject to change.
IMPORTANT: Please note, that you are required to print and bring your own poster. Please see below for further guidelines on how to prepare your traditional poster.
Technical specification for paper posters
Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below.
- The dimensions of the poster board are PORTRAIT.
- It is recommended that posters are prepared on one sheet of material.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be visible and/ or readable from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Double-sided tape and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be available to assist you at the designated Poster Helpdesk at the Conference venue.
- You can download a portrait poster sample from here. Before printing, please double-check the dimensions with your print service provider to avoid low print quality.
- Please note that you are required to print and bring your own poster.