Registration Fees (EUR)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
WARNING: In order to prevent false information from any fraudulent websites that impersonate ICHS. We recommend you only register via this website for participant only and register via this link for presenter
Table registration fee
Fees for In-person Participants Include:
- Participation in all scientific sessions.
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception.
- Coffee breaks & lunches as indicated in the program.
- Dedicated time and place for Networking.
- Book of Abstract Can be downloaded at website (open access)
- 1 year access to the ICHS 2022 website and all benefits of the virtual Category which includes access to online content and networking opportunities.
Payment of registration fees (in IDR) can be made as follows:
By Bank Transfer:
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: PUINOVAKESMAS
Bank details: Bank Negara Indonesia 46, Jl. Pangurakan No.1, Ngupasan, Kec. Gondomanan, Kota Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55122
Account number: 1261827616
Swift code: BNINIDJAXXX
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
All cancellations must be sent by email at email@example.com with title is cancellations.
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage will not be refunded.
For co-host registration please contact phone number +62 813-9285-6447 (Sefi Nurhardiyanti)